How to clean Crypton slipcovers and mattress protectors.
- Spot cleaning slipcovers made with Crypton Home fabric is RECOMMENDED over machine washing. For fabric specific questions, contact the place of business from which you purchased the fabric and/or furniture.
- Avoid washing with sharp objects (such as zippered items) that could damage the product.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
The below machine washing instructions are ONLY intended for mattress protectors made with Crypton Fabric.
- Machine wash cold with high-efficiency (HE) liquid detergent before first use and at least monthly afterwards.
- Tumble dry low temperature only.
- Inspect the protector for damages after each laundry cycle and immediately address any damages.
- Repeat monthly if desired