Powered by Crypton’s revolutionary technology, INCASE fabric protection is an advanced performance finish that provides superior liquid and stain repellency, easy stain release plus odor resistance. With GREENGUARD Gold certified technology, INCASE fabrics are perfect for spaces that require just a little added cleanability – cubicle curtains, upholstery, panel fabric, top of bed… just about anywhere that a moisture barrier isn’t necessary. These benefits bundled together help to create long-lasting, easy-to clean environments extending the life of your designs.
INCASE formulations are customized for each fiber type — polyester, wool, rayon, cotton, synthetics and many more – to ensure our performance properties work consistently across all fiber types and fabric constructions. Specialized FR formulations are available upon request.
Have you already specified a fabric but know the space would benefit from extra stain protection? Now you can add INCASE to your preferred textiles to get the added benefits of Crypton Technology without any change to color or hand. Ask your local rep for details on how to order INCASE.
Crypton’s Superior Performance Features Come Standard
- Built-in stain repellency and soil release make cleaning easy
- Technology resists the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Lifelong protection built into every fiber
- Bleach cleanable on select fiber types (see Cleaning & Care for specific cleaning instructions)
- Flexible technology is customized for each fiber type to ensure conistant performance across all INCASE textiles
- Full field support and a full line of best-in-class upholstery cleaning products
- Passes flammability requirements for contract upholstery, can pass more stringent flammability requirements upon request (see Tech Specs for details).
- Trusted and proven – 23+ years of proven success in the science of fabric and stains
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified technology (Commercial, Educational, and Healthcare)
- Environmentally preferable chemistry
- Closed-loop industrial processes that cycle waste back into production
- 100 percent of fabric scraps recycled into shoddy
- Free of potentially harmful levels of VOCs, PFOS, PFOA, formaldehyde, heavy metals, phenols, phthalates, and skin sensitizers
- No halogenated flame retardants (FRs), no PBDEs
- Contributes to the LEED-CI credit for Low-Emitting Materials
- Renewable energy and carbon offset credits
Crypton Fabrics are held to extremely high performance standards. For detailed information about our minimum performance specifications, download the Crypton INCASE Technical Specifications (pdf).